POOL HOUSE & BAR
THE PERFECT SPOT FOR SOME APRES-SUN COCKTAILS AND SNACKS
Set against native landscaping, the pool (and hot tub!) at The Sandman is an oasis of fun. It’s large enough to accommodate families and groups of friends, yet the natural redwood fence helps it feel tucked away and private. You can while away your hours sipping cocktails and reading or take a refreshing dip after a hard days’ work. The pool house was completely renovated with flow in mind. A large glass garage door and a walk-up bar window make the area feel like one large indoor/outdoor space.
Plop down on the super comfy bamboo sofa and ottomans or share a bite at the bar with your friends. With a carefully edited bar and snack menu, you don't even need to bring a towel because we’ve got you covered there, too!
The fun really heats up this summer with Sandman Summer Nights!
Starting in May 2018, the Sandman invites you to join us by the pool for our Summer Nights events. This summer, we will have live music, some of Sonoma County's favorite food trucks and your favorite beverages from our Pool Bar!
Friday, May 11th 6pm-9pm:
- The featured food truck will be the Fig Rig. The team behind two of Sonoma's most popular restaurants, the girl & the fig and the fig cafe, will park the Fig Rig next to the pool bar and offer their delicious ramen menu. www.figrig.com
- The music for the night will be from the band Two Lions. Their stylish folk sounds and poetic lyrics evoke the likes of Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen, providing a perfect setting for an evening at the Sandman. www.twolionsband.com
Friday, June 29th 6pm-9pm:
- The food truck for the second Summer Nights event will be Got Balls Meatball Factory, a mobile eatery serving fun and delicious meatball themed dishes and more. http://www.gotballsmeatballfactory.com/
- The evening's music will be from Three for Silver. Their idiosyncratic sound is "as likely to be found in a grand theater performing for foreign dignitaries as busking on your street corner for spare change." Come check out this exciting and unique band. threeforsilver.com/
Friday, August 17th 6pm-9pm:
- Food truck provided by The Bodega, featuring California Street Food-inspired menus that use locally sourced seasonal offerings. You can look at some of the delicious items from previous menus on their website: https://www.thebodegaca.com/menu/
- The last concert of the summer is not to be missed with Pangea FC bringing their global vibe to the Sandman. A staple of the San Francisco music scene for over a decade, their infectious brand of world grooves has one mission: bringing people together through the pulse and rhythm of music. https://pangeafc.com/
The Pool House & Bar has seasonal hours, please call the hotel for the current schedule.