Sonoma County Wineries Nearby
Unwind on a California Wine Country Getaway
One of the most renowned wine regions in the world, Sonoma County is home to over 400 wineries with upwards of 60,000 acres of lush vineyards. With a central location, ours is one of the most accessible and affordable Sonoma Wine Country hotels near Santa Rosa wineries and vintners. The Sandman puts you within easy driving distance of premier wine makers, and a scenic drive to Northern California’s other famous wine destination, Napa Valley. Santa Rosa is also renowned for our collection of craft breweries, like Russian River Brewing Company, Fogbelt, HenHouse and many more.
Whether you’re an expert wine connoisseur or a casual wine enthusiast, a tour and tasting is sure to be a memorable experience.
- Siduri Wines 707-578-3882
- Kokomo Winery 707-433-0200
- Matanzas Creek Winery 707-528-6464
- Balletto Vineyards 707-568-2455
- Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens 707-571-7500
The Sandman, sitting just off Highway 101, is located minutes from the famed Russian River Valley, Chalk Hill, and Dry Creek, an easy drive away.
To start planning your savory getaway, download this map of Sonoma County Wineries.
Looking for vineyard recommendations? Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you find the best wineries or arrange group visit to local vintners.
Transportation Services/Wine Tours:
- Platypus Tours (Group Wine Tours) - 707-253-2723
- Terrific Tours (Group & Private Wine Tours) - 707-658-2748
- Pure Luxury Transportation - 800-626-5466
- Triple Diamond Limousine - 707-546-7000